Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Kitchen Tip Tuesday.


Keeping my aprons in view helps me to remember to use them. I have so many clothes that I have ruined. I keep my aprons hanging on a peg behind my kitchen stove, and it reminds me to use them. But I still am not great at keeping from ruining my clothes...LOL


Check out Kitchen Tip Tuesday HERE

ohhh a few more tips rolling around in my brain.
 *add zest and zing to any pot of veggie soup, or hamburger soup, by adding a jar of salsa.  YUMMY!!

* want to add meat to your potato soup, but ham is too expensive, add a diced up smoked sausage (my store runs them for 2 for 3.00 all the time)

* make your potato soup or creamy soups divine, by adding a block of cubed up cream cheese.
OK time to stop I am making me hungry  LOL

3 comments:

  1. Ah yes! Aprons are handy. Good tip. I almost always grab one when I'm cooking to prevent grease spatters, etc. I like the salsa idea too....veggie soup is on the menu this week, I may try adding some and see what they think.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I should wear an apron more often. I have many of my Mother-In-Laws aprons hanging on the wall in the Dining Rm.
    ~Liz

    ReplyDelete
  3. You're making me hungry too! Love the salsa idea.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment on Cindy's Tips and Hints, please note any comments with profanity will be deleted, also spam comments will be deleted.