Wednesday, January 13, 2010

The cheese ravoli won..

we had cheese ravoli and french bread, which we sliced and buttered and sprinkled with garlic powder and topped with mozerrella cheese..it was a yummy meal, and I have some cheese ravoli left in the freezer for a *snack* I couldnt even begin to tell you what show except it was on the Food Network channel, but we saw someone there fry cheese ravoli and serve them with marinara sauce to dip them in...OHH my they are delish!!! so I have some left for a snack later.

Today will probably be the baked potatoes...and chili beans..that sounds good...I may even top mine with some coleslaw too. SO are you guys thinking black, white, torquoise??? Today I will be working on a ribbon project to *add* to the surprise, tomorrow I will have pictures and the contest will begin!!!
YES...it is almost here our 5 year blog-a-versary!!

1 comment:

  1. The show was Everyday Italian, I saw that one. So you did like them? They sound really good.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment on Cindy's Tips and Hints, please note any comments with profanity will be deleted, also spam comments will be deleted.