Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Terrific Tuesday....

Today is normally kitchen tip Tuesday, but I dont have a clue for a tip today...so I it is TERRIFIC Tuesday... why terrific you might ask?  Well it beat Terrible Tuesday doesnt it?? LOL 

Today in my home... the heater is going  I am chilly...but it will soon be turned down (infrared wall heaters)
....the dogs have been in and out at least four times this morning and are now all asleep with Ms Blakely snoring away...
............wonder boy is doing school, while I am surfing the web... and writing this post.
............ darling Dave is at school, getting one more day closer to graduating...(he graduates in May)
............. tonights dinner is still up in the air.. I am leaning toward chili beans served over baked potatoes or cheese ravoli and french bread..
............. I have mucho books to read, yesterday's mail brought 5 more books to review...so reading is on the agenda (you can see my book reviews at www.cindylovenreviews.blogspot.com)
............AND huge drumroll I have finished the surprise for the drawing..............so are you interested in knowing what it is?? here is a clue..it is black and white and turquoise...loverly colors together!!!  Just 2 more days and I will show it..and the contest shall begin!!!!


2 comments:

  1. Sounds like a nice Tuesday at your house : )

    ReplyDelete
  2. I vote for the cheese ravoli and french bread for supper.

    I have 2 books on the way....I hope they don't arrive at the same time. I'm having a hard time finding time to read the one I current am reading for review. *sigh* I know, you warned me about this! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment on Cindy's Tips and Hints, please note any comments with profanity will be deleted, also spam comments will be deleted.