Friday, January 29, 2010

Some pictures of the ice in the trees...

Notice how green the grass is in my back yard.

Ice in the trees and I didnt get very good pictures, that is Dave's truck, parked across the road, because a large tree hangs over our parking area...so he moved it over there at the race car guy's yard (he has said we could park there)

The wind is blowing and blowing ice out of the trees which is what usually causes problems in our state, the limbs start breaking and falling on power lines.
No snow here at all, but we may get some later on today, or tonight...we will see.

SORRY these are not great pictures, if you click on them you can see the ice better.

UPDATED PICS taken at 10 pm CST

 

 
They are dark because it is night...but you can see it is SNOW!!!!

~C~

3 comments:

  1. Ice and then snow. Ick! I must agree that it is pretty. We just got snow, praise the Lord! I'd say 6-10 inches....depending on where you step.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh and......I'm passing along a bloggey award to you!
    Hope you can play along! http://kolfinnaskorner.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I see your green grass...now see my green envy. LOL! How long does the ice usually stay? If the trees take out the power lines does it take a long time to get them fixed? I hear horror stories of no power for weeks but surely the storm doesn't stay that long.?!? Please set this Yankee straight. LOL!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment on Cindy's Tips and Hints, please note any comments with profanity will be deleted, also spam comments will be deleted.