Monday, January 25, 2010

Tip time....

here are a few hints or tips for you...

*Let your friends know when you have a brand of a particular item you really like, that way they can send you coupons for that item, I like activia very well and my friend watches out for me and sends me coupons for them (just sent me 6 1.00 off coupons YAY me!!)

* If you know that you have health issues that require you to eat, just as diabetes or irritable bowel syndrome, eat on a schedule, it will save you from getting sick, which saves you money.

* Planning is everything, I tend to overplan, just my OCD kicking in, but planning, while it may take time, will save you headaches, money and time. so plan ahead!!

Happy Tip Time!!

2 comments:

  1. Like the coupon tip. We don't get the paper, and our local stores don't accept the web coupons *sigh* So, I've not used coupons inforever. I think I will list those I would use on my blog..

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment on Cindy's Tips and Hints, please note any comments with profanity will be deleted, also spam comments will be deleted.