Thursday, March 25, 2010

Thoughtful Thursday...

welll I am just thinking out loud today...so sit back and think along...I am thinking about all sorts of things...

where I was last year at this time?  I was a wreck, emotionally, mentally and physically, in deep deep grieving stages for my baby boy.  I did lots of mindless things, sitting hours at a time playing goofy games that didnt require thinking. 

where am I this year at this time?  Well I am not a wreck or at least I don't feel like I am, I am still grieving for John, I will always grieve for him, but now I can remember the good times, the happy things, or fun and goofy things he did.  I still do lots of mindless things, just because they are easy..ROFL.  I dont spend as many hours playing pogo or facebook games online.  (ohh I still play, just not 8 to 10 hours a day like before ROFL)  I sleep so much better now.  I have entered a peaceful stage of grieving I believe.

Some more thoughts...about my family dynamics, I see changes in J (my oldest son) changes for the better, he is much more giving, more considerate, he is still a teenager though..LOL.  We seem closer as a family than ever before. And that is good. 

So what are you thinking about today??

2 comments:

  1. well...I keep thinking about summertime, being outside more, camping, hanging clothes out to dry, maybe planting a small garden, how I'd like to start recycling and the best, most efficient way to go about it...lots of things really, that I'm thinking about, those are just a few of the highlights!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm thinking about how much I love living in the country and watching the woods wake up after their long winter's nap.

    Blessings to you, Cindy.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment on Cindy's Tips and Hints, please note any comments with profanity will be deleted, also spam comments will be deleted.