Friday, March 26, 2010

Isn't he handsome??

This is Yellow Tom, he lives outside my front door, between my house and the neighbors, I think we both feed him.  He is really nobody's cat, but he loves everybody and quick to greet you as you pop out the door.  He loves to bring me presents, this week it has been a dead robin, a dead crawdad, from the creek just down the street and two dead snakes (brown snakes I think non poisonous) He is so generous with his gifts and his love I just had to share a picture I took of him giving me that "lovin" look...
MEOW!!!

2 comments:

  1. looks like my OJ. He too is a neighborhood cat. I miss him since we've moved, but we do go over and see him every now and then. He never really brought us presents though. Now our inside cats are a different story....we get mice all the time (the little play mice). Some mornings we will have 2-3 in our bedroom and sometimes one on the bed. *smile* Glad they are just toys and not the real thing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awwwwwwww, hims a pretty kitty! he looks lovable too. Give him a hug for me..........

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment on Cindy's Tips and Hints, please note any comments with profanity will be deleted, also spam comments will be deleted.