Wednesday, April 28, 2010

WOW Wednesday....

WOW!! Today I thrifted...and got awesome bargains...I found my darling 6 golf clubs for 2.00 each..I got two dining room chairs for 10.00 each...very proud of those...and I got a great bargain on some personal items that I have to buy, and normally pay 8.75 per item for and that is a great bargain via amazon...the cheapest int he stores are 9.00 and the brand I buy up to 12.00, so finding them for 3.00 per item was awesome, I bought 8 of them.  yes I paid 24.00 for something i normally pay 70.97 for...great bargain!!

I love spring!!! I love thrifting and I love garbage sales...have a great one...dinner is ready..yummy!

2 comments:

  1. What a great deal you got! I haven't been thrifting lately and am itching to go, LOL!

    At least you only didn't have much to say for a week. I was 'quiet' for over a month! Hmmm..I wonder if hubby wishes I'd been the quiet at home!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! Good for you! I love garage sales too. I don't get to go to many because we live too far out to make it worth it but whenever I am in town and pass one I always have to stop. Shane just groans LOL!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment on Cindy's Tips and Hints, please note any comments with profanity will be deleted, also spam comments will be deleted.