Friday, June 04, 2010

A New Bathroom...

ohhh how I want to re-do my bathroom in the master bath...we remodeled the half bath last year, but it could use a new vanity I was looking around and found some online that are gorgeous...this one would be awesome in the half bath, we have a pedestal vanity there already, so this would work awesome.




I also found some lovely ones for my bathroom, I have a double sinked vanity at the moment but I wouldn't mind going to a single sink as long as I have the room of the double vanity.


This one I found at Just Vanities.com is gorgeous.



http://www.justvanities.com/Virtu-LD-1080-VTU1036.html
 They also have bedroom vanities there too.  I could do some serious damage at that store, if I ever won the lottery...ROFL (funny since I dont play the lottery)
Go to Just Vanities.com and pick out your favorite to share with me. I look forward to seeing what you like there too.


1 comment:

  1. Very nice. I like that a lot! I'd love to re-do both of our bathrooms, but it's just not in the budget right now.

    Hope all is well with your family!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment on Cindy's Tips and Hints, please note any comments with profanity will be deleted, also spam comments will be deleted.