just some random tips....
* If your doctor is beginning you on a new medicine, be sure to ask for samples. Also ask if there is any type of drug company program to help pay for the medicine.
* If you need help with something, ask someone to help you, instead of struggling to do something that may be overwhelming you. (You have not because you ask not)
* A dollar bundle of flowers, (Walmart no longer have 1.00 flowers but check your dollar stores) a small baskets, some foam and some filler leaves (I save mine from old arrangements) can make a lovely gift, or a nice peice to put on a grave.
* Check the thrift stores for unusual or different containers to make flower arrangments in. Also our local dollar tree has some lovely baskets
* Speaking of the dollar tree, they have these foldable fabric bins that are great for organizing. They really make it easier to organize and the price is right. I use them in my craft room
* Recycle recycle recycle....I use over envelopes for shipping books. Also don't forget to check out paperback swap.com for books you may be looking for
Have a great weekend!!!