Sunday, June 27, 2010

Resistance...

For years I resisted, I dug my feet in, I didnt want to buy one.  One what you may be asking.  A gas grill, oh in my mind you just couldnt replace that charcoal taste, and a gas grill just wouldnt cut it.  BUT a few months ago my darling and I were in Sally Ann's (Salvation Army Thrift Store) and there was a grill, a NICE grill with a side burner, and the gas bottle for 35.00  it was from Montgomery Ward (I looked it up, it was a $300.00+ grill) We shelled out the bucks brought it home, had the gas bottle filled and it works like a dream. And I love it.  The convience of popping that bottle on and hitting an ignitor switch beats the heck out of stacking charcoal and waiting on it to turn white.  So yes I finally caved, but I am happy and it is easy to use instead of heating up the house.  PLUS it was a BARGAIN!!! Happy Happy Dance!!

1 comment:

  1. How fun for you!!! What an awesome price!!! Our Salvation Army store shut down...I sure miss it.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment on Cindy's Tips and Hints, please note any comments with profanity will be deleted, also spam comments will be deleted.