Sunday, January 09, 2011

So I did it!!!

I combined the Stamping blog with this tips and hints blog, if you scroll through you will find the craft projects I have done over the year.  I also moved the book reviews left at Cindy's Stamping to my book review blog

So watch this blog for craft projects, and if you were a follower over there and not here, please (PLEASE) become a follower here!!!  I will be deleting the other blog soon, there is nothing left over there. 

This is going to work so much better for me, perhaps between tips, hints and crafts I can post more here!!

1 comment:

  1. I think it's a great idea! It will be fun to see the crafty side of your personality, along with your frugal side, all in one place.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment on Cindy's Tips and Hints, please note any comments with profanity will be deleted, also spam comments will be deleted.