Tuesday, April 19, 2011

OHH MY.....more thrifting fun!!

soooo I have been working on re-doing my bedroom, going with grays, aquas and muted turquoise...welll I have been looking for a quilt, a plain colored quilt with lots of quilting, thin for summer, and my preferred color was white or gray...today I found it... a Gray one, queen size with shams for 25.00
NOW normally I will not pay 25.00 for anything but furniture at a thrift store, but this was a well made quilt, probably from Penneys it looks like and was definitely worth that for me...I have it in the washing machine, it smelled musty but I spread it out with the help of another thrifter and it was in great shape....Picture coming soon!!
I also found a sweet silver beaded bracelet with a word on it, "hope" Otherwise that is all I found today...Got a "L" at Hobby Lobby today and a "friend" saying stamp (working on a set of cards for a friends Pics coming soon on those too)

soo that was my thrifting fun today!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment on Cindy's Tips and Hints, please note any comments with profanity will be deleted, also spam comments will be deleted.