Saturday, October 15, 2011

10 Things I am Not....

1. First of all I am not a Mormon, there are lots of Mormon bloggers out there now, I am not one of them.

2.  I am not the mom of a huge family, I have just two children, one here on earth and one in heaven (his story is in the side bar)

3.  I am not a perfect Christian, always doing what it the most holy and best thing for the situation, I am very human, but I do love my Lord with all my heart, and strive to be the best I can be.

4.  I am not rich, and I am not poor, I am blessed beyond measure!

5.  I am not skinny, ROFL, I read a cartoon the other day where one kitty said you know you are what you eat and the other kitty said I need to eat a skinny person...I laughed out loud!!

6.  I am not nice (my son says so) but I admit he is correct (ROFL)

7.  I am not a great housekeeper, there are always too many good books to be read, instead of cleaning.. *big cheesy grin*

8.  I am not racist, although my son does say I am often politically incorrect WHATEVER!

9.  I am not afraid of thrift stores or yard sales, in fact they are the BEST places to shop!

10.  I am not patient, ask my son who heard me yell to change channels when he changed off my channel

2 comments:

  1. Great post, Cindy:)!! I laughed at so many of them. I am not a great house keeper, either, but I'd like to be better than I am. Maybe someday~but probably not. Too much to read, write, and enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think you're pretty nice :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment on Cindy's Tips and Hints, please note any comments with profanity will be deleted, also spam comments will be deleted.