1. First of all I am not a Mormon, there are lots of Mormon bloggers out there now, I am not one of them.
2. I am not the mom of a huge family, I have just two children, one here on earth and one in heaven (his story is in the side bar)
3. I am not a perfect Christian, always doing what it the most holy and best thing for the situation, I am very human, but I do love my Lord with all my heart, and strive to be the best I can be.
4. I am not rich, and I am not poor, I am blessed beyond measure!
5. I am not skinny, ROFL, I read a cartoon the other day where one kitty said you know you are what you eat and the other kitty said I need to eat a skinny person...I laughed out loud!!
6. I am not nice (my son says so) but I admit he is correct (ROFL)
7. I am not a great housekeeper, there are always too many good books to be read, instead of cleaning.. *big cheesy grin*
8. I am not racist, although my son does say I am often politically incorrect WHATEVER!
9. I am not afraid of thrift stores or yard sales, in fact they are the BEST places to shop!
10. I am not patient, ask my son who heard me yell to change channels when he changed off my channel