Monday, October 14, 2013

So the beginning of the week...

I kept to my menu for the weekend..I made the chicken spaghetti on Saturday, and I have the pork chops out for tonight.  However I did discover something..the package of chops that I have is only two chops and there are three of us.  So I will alter the menu a bit and make pork fried rice with the two.  Always have a back up plan in mind...another bloggers (copperswife) refers to it as holding your plans loosely.  Be flexible.

So I will leave you with a picture from my dinner from Saturday evening.  It was ohh so yummy, and I guess my guys were craving chicken spaghetti because it was all eaten.  The leftovers were warmed up by my son yesterday for a snack after church.



1 comment:

Thanks for leaving a comment on Cindy's Tips and Hints, please note any comments with profanity will be deleted, also spam comments will be deleted.