Monday, March 28, 2016

I love....

beautiful quilts. I have quite a few in my own personal collection that have been made by family members and even one from a friend. I will share some of those with you over the next few weeks.
I will start with this wall hanging and pillow. I made these with quilt blocks I designed for Swept Away Quilts of Love book I co-authored with my friend Laura Hilton. I no longer have these items they were part of the giveaway for the book launch. I made the pillow and I also made the wall hanging. My mother hand quilted the wall hanging. I would love to see some of your favorite quilts you have in the comments. Have a blessed day!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment on Cindy's Tips and Hints, please note any comments with profanity will be deleted, also spam comments will be deleted.