Monday, January 21, 2008

Are you ready??

There is major MAJOR talk of a coming recession and possibly depression? So are your frugal ways helping to prepare you for this?? Do you have a stock up of groceries?? How do you think a recession will affect your family?

Personally as long as my husband is able to work, I think that a recession will be hard on us, but we know how to deal with tight times, you just tighten the belt up as tight as it goes, and know that you have to keep a eye on every penny you spend. I had already planned on enlarging my little garden area, I have also made a herb bed for growing fresh herbs.

Share your ideas of how you will handle a recession.

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous11:18 AM

    I've never really thought about it. I always have said though it's something this country needs...maybe it will wake us up to the real things we face. I guess one thing I've been doing is making more meals from scratch instead of depending on boxed foods.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment on Cindy's Tips and Hints, please note any comments with profanity will be deleted, also spam comments will be deleted.