Thursday, January 10, 2008

Thinking Thursday...

Today I am thinking of several things..so I thought I would just share a bit..one thing I am thinking about is time. In all my TRYINGto save money I often forget that my time is valuable too. Time wasted is often equal to money wasted. So does that mean all my time must be spent doing things that are important, or that save me money or that make me money?? No, if you never take time for down time, you melt down..or at least I do. But I also know I waste a lot of time, I am sure you do too. I dont have a home keeping schedule (it would drive me over the edge(and I wouldnt come back ROFL)) But I do have a list of chores that are done on certain days posted on the fridge, and I do have a school schedule for homeschooling (because that is ONE area I can NOT fly by the seat of my pants even after 8 years of homeschooling)So back to time issues and constraints, I often feel that I run out of time for things, but then I look at how I spent my time, and realize I have redeemable hours that are slipping thru my fingers. So realize that your time is valuable and redeem time today..(I bet it can even save me money ROFL)

3 comments:

  1. likewise, i sometimes fell sometime i am wasting my time too :) on the other hand it's good to relax. just never think your wasting time :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous5:06 AM

    Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my site, it is about the CresceNet, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://www.provedorcrescenet.com . A hug.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous11:30 AM

    I don't like schedules either. I too have discovered that I'm loosing valueable time....spending too much evening time on the computer. I've slowed down on my evening computer time.....unless it's totally necessary.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment on Cindy's Tips and Hints, please note any comments with profanity will be deleted, also spam comments will be deleted.