Thursday, February 14, 2008

Today is Valentines Day...

and I bought ZILCH for the day..well I guess I should qualify that, I bought nothing extra, for dinner tonight we are having orange chicken with rice (chicken from the freezer bought on sale several weeks ago) and for dessert we are having cheese cake (from the pantry) The boys and I made homemade Valentine cards using stamps and glitter pens..sooo no extra money spent on the day. Does that mean I am cheap (ha Probably so) but I choose to say it means I am a frugal planner...it sounds so much better than cheapskate..ROFL...

1 comment:

  1. It sounds like you're going to have a wonderful, frugal holiday. Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment on Cindy's Tips and Hints, please note any comments with profanity will be deleted, also spam comments will be deleted.