Thursday, January 15, 2009

Some more about being organized...

Being organized is a time saver, a money saver, and a sanity saver. LOL Truly though when you are organized, you save time by not having to search and hunt for things, you know where they are, you save money by being able to pay your bills on time, (no late charges) you also save money by cooking home cooked meals over grabbing take out.
So lets think about this... Do you know where your things are?? important papers?? all your bills?? Making sure everything has a place and everything is in its place is probably the first step to organization. Look around you, do you need REALLY need those magazines you have saved for the past 5 years that is cluttering up things?? Flip thru them, tear out the pages that you are truly interested in and recycle the rest of them. Look in your closet, and be honest, do you need all those clothes, what about the ones that are from high school, will you realistically ever be that size again? and shoes too, have you worn them in the past year, if not donate them. Decluttering your home is vital to staying organized.
The same is true with our faith life, do we need to hang on to that bitterness and hurt, done by someone 10 years ago?? it is cluttering up our walk with the Lord, Go to the Lord let him deal with that in your heart....
So does this post mean that I dont have junk in my house...ROFL...I can only wish, but I am working on getting things in order, plus my darling husband is truly a stickler about things having a place and being in their place. We can do this together..Reply and tell me where you are starting TODAY!!!

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous7:25 PM

    great post !! I organized my magazines. wooohooo
    keep up the great post.

    Blessings,
    Julie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Lisa,

    I found you via Frugal Hacker.....

    My husband and I have started a website called www.weusecoupons.com. I'm creating a blog wall, full of useful blogs that have a frugal christian perspective! I'm one of those crazy couponing ladies, and if you're interested let me know!! If you could link us back that would be great too....more traffic for all!!!

    Here is the blogwall url:
    http://www.weusecoupons.com/index.php?pageid=blogroll

    We have created a coupon database.

    If you have any questions please shot me an email!

    Blessings,

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment on Cindy's Tips and Hints, please note any comments with profanity will be deleted, also spam comments will be deleted.