Thursday, October 29, 2009

Casseroles...

I like one pan cooking or one dish cooking, where you throw everything into a dish and have the meal. Of course alot of the time, how I do it, isnt one pan..LOL

Some of our favorite casseroles are:
chicken and rice
cowboy casserole
chicken spaghetti (not really a casserole but sort of)
enchilada casserole
hmmmmmm and now I have run out of casseroles I can think of, please share some of your favorite casseroles.

Today's hint..

If making a rice casserole I often add a extra half cup of rice to make a bigger casserole, so there will be leftovers for lunch. Or extra noodles when making spaghetti.

1 comment:

  1. the word casserole is a "bad word" at my house :) The boys do like Cheeseburger & tots casserole (posted under groubd beef), and everyone likes lazy lasagna (posted under slow cooker). Both of those can be found on my recipe blog. course I think almost all my slow cooker recipes are 1 pot dishes. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment on Cindy's Tips and Hints, please note any comments with profanity will be deleted, also spam comments will be deleted.