Wednesday, October 07, 2009

No stamping this week

YET...
but I have to tell you about my score on Monday!! On Monday darling Dave and I went to town together, hit the thrift stores, at the first thrift store I found 4 gorgeous Victorian calendars, with all sorts of lovely images I can cut out for cards. After we ate lunch we hit another store, and I was fixing to head on home, but I decided to store one more time, SCORE, I found an old wooden cassette tape holder, it is now adorning my wall holding stamp pads. For 3.99 thank you very much I am so happy, now if I would clean my craft room..I could take a picture to show you..ROFL

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment on Cindy's Tips and Hints, please note any comments with profanity will be deleted, also spam comments will be deleted.