Friday, November 13, 2009

some cards I made using my new toys..


the first one is using some Christmas papers I got from my LSS and the snowflake, I cut out three, two white and one silver, the white ones are plain cardstock, the silver one is some glitter card stock I have. I embossed the white ones, using my embossing marker and powders. then I layered them white, silver, white, with a pop dot between them for dimension. The letters that spell out JOY are on little labels cut out with my second set of spellbinders (rectangular labels) this is the smallest sized one.






this next card is made using another spellbinder label, and there are silver snowflakes behind it, I embossed the green layer with the paisley cuttlebug folder and then the santa is cut out of a victorian calendar that I bought just for card making (for a 25 at a thrift store) I think I even got both of the ribbons I used on both cards at the same thrift store too.  That is where I get most of my ribbons, there and Big Lots. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment on Cindy's Tips and Hints, please note any comments with profanity will be deleted, also spam comments will be deleted.