Saturday, December 05, 2009

Baking a ham...

today I am baking a ham for the church dinner, it is a shank ham, with bone in.  I had the butcher slice the ham for me, to prevent having to get it all sliced up Sunday morning.  I will bake it, pouring a mixture of mustard, pineapple juice and brown sugar over it.  After I bake it and it is finished I will put it in my large crockpot and pour all the juices over it. Then on Sunday morning I will turn my crockpot onto keep warm and it will keep the ham warm. 

How do you bake your hams??

1 comment:

  1. Oh that sounds so good, Cindy! My family will not allow me to put any glazes or sugary anything on our hams~so ours is always plain:( I hope you had a great dinner at church! We won't have ours until the 20th.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment on Cindy's Tips and Hints, please note any comments with profanity will be deleted, also spam comments will be deleted.