Thursday, January 07, 2010

Thursday.....

wow..I was just looking at my blog is fixing to have a birthday...woohooo...in a week, on January 14th Cindy's Tips and Hints will be 5 years old...We will be having a surprise you dont want to miss out on!!

sooo after looking around...here are some stats..

The month that I posted the most entries was September 2006, when I had 25 posts, I was having a personal crisis, having a breast biopsy.

The next month with the most posts was January 2008 when I had 17 posts.

I did not post from June 2005, until April 2006 when I was posting over on Xanga, but I came back to my blogger.  

2 comments:

  1. Interesting.....I've been blogging all over the web for several years too. We started out on Blogger back when the boys were doing Flat Travelers for Homeschool, we would blog the daily adventure instead of having a bunch of paper to send home with the traveler. Helped save on postage too. I've had a personal blog and hopped around to different blog-o-spheres as well. Even my own domain (which uses word press), but I came back to blogger too.

    Happy Birthday to your blog....and I'm looking forward to the suprise!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Five years! I'm coming up on three. Guess I should think of something~right now I'm just blank on any ideas, though.

    Hope you're having a great day. We had knives and spoons in our persimmons, Cindy, so maybe we are going to get lots of snow and ice. I'm like you~the snow amounts just haven't been worth looking at so far.

    Hope you had a great day!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment on Cindy's Tips and Hints, please note any comments with profanity will be deleted, also spam comments will be deleted.