Sunday, January 30, 2011

If you have missed me...

And are not on my facebook and aware of what is going on.....

I am still around, just been wild here, my son is in the hospital, hopefully going home on Monday afternoon, he had surgery last Monday and is doing very well, so we are going to go home, well we are going to be discharged on Monday afternoon probably and then we will stay a few days with my sil, just because we live 2 hours from the hospital and because they are forecasting ice and snow again...so I dont want to get home and have to try to get back for an emergency or something in ice...UGH.




I will be back soon!! Take care my friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment on Cindy's Tips and Hints, please note any comments with profanity will be deleted, also spam comments will be deleted.