Thursday, January 13, 2011

Some pretties...

I thrifted a bit yesterday and wanted to share my pretties...

I got this finial thing at the goodwill, for 2.75 I love it....love the clock too, it was an anniversary present from Dave's side of the family...also that is one of the small hurricanes what I made when I first started making them..

Also at Christmas I admired a vase at my sister in laws, and jokingly told her I wanted her to leave it to me in her will, she said why dont I buy you one since it was cheaper than 10.00 bucks..LOL SOOO when she went to the Sugar Bowl, she stopped in Lake Village at Paul Michaels and bought this for me, and it was marked down to 7.00 something and then was another 25% off so she got it for like 5.00 something...I *heart* it...OHH yeah!!!

3 comments:

  1. Great find, Cindy. And how sweet of your SIL to get you the vase! I may try to stop in a flea market today, if I get the time. Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cool find, Cindy! I love the clock, too.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment on Cindy's Tips and Hints, please note any comments with profanity will be deleted, also spam comments will be deleted.