Tuesday, January 17, 2012

I *heart* clearance sales!!!

After Christmas, the clearance sales are the BOMB!!!  I have really hit the clearance sales lately.  I have replaced 3 worn out winter coats, with one nice wool pea coat on clearance for 21.88 (originally 72.88) I also found some ankle boots and some clogs on clearance, they were so comfortable and 25.00 combined, which was cheaper than just one pair of either. 




This morning after I dropped Jarrod for school I headed to the Walmart store and was on the hunt for a composition book, found it, visited with a lady from church a bit and then back to the clearance area, where I found my FAVORITE danskin yoga pants on the clearance rack for 3.00 I *heart* danskin yoga pants, I think I may have mentioned this before LOL, I do love them ALOT and for 3.00 that makes this girl happy, ohh and some treasures were found for the "happy" box!! Yes Indeed!! I *heart* clearance sales!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment on Cindy's Tips and Hints, please note any comments with profanity will be deleted, also spam comments will be deleted.