Friday, October 11, 2013

A week since I last grocery shopped...



My husband stopped last night and picked up a loaf of bread, but other wise all is well, I will have to get milk and more bread tomorrow.  There are no great sales going this week so that will be probably all...unless I go to the store hungry, then who knows what will come home with me ROFL.

Menus for Next Week...
Saturday
Chicken Spaghetti
Salad
French Bread

Sunday 
Lunch out with friends already planned

Monday Night
Pork chops
with green beans and mashed potatoes

Tuesday night
Chicken and Rice
Green beans
Rolls

Wednesday Night (this one is tough I like the convience of grabbing something fast on the way to church, but I will cook)
peeped at the weather forecast it will be cooler on Wed so I am thinking
Frito chili pies sounds good

Thursday Night
White Northern Beans
fried potatoes
corn bread

Friday Night
Fried Catfish
Home Fries
left over beans

Saturday
C.O.R.N
Clean our refrigerator Night

Yay me...now to write it on my fridge and do it!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment on Cindy's Tips and Hints, please note any comments with profanity will be deleted, also spam comments will be deleted.