Monday, October 07, 2013

Favorite fall recipes??

Do you have tried and true fall favorites?  What are they?
Of course apple anything has to top the list around my house.  I made a super easy apple crumble I slice up apples toss with sugar (I use about 1/2 to 3/4th cup) and cinnamon..I just sprinkle it on till it looks good, no measure..and a dash of salt, it helps bring out the sweetness.  Then I top with a plain yellow cake mix, dot that with a stick of butter sliced up and bake, usually about 45 minutes..you want your apples to get cooked. And the top to brown up nice.  So yummy and so simple..

I would love to hear your favorites...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment on Cindy's Tips and Hints, please note any comments with profanity will be deleted, also spam comments will be deleted.