Monday, July 21, 2014

July Bargains

Well it has been a crazy July, the weather in Arkansas has been amazing, we have had fires in the firepit in July this year. Cool weather, lots of rain. Crazy.
Speaking of crazy, I have hit some crazy bargains this month also. On July 4th my sweetie and I went shopping, we went to 1/2 of 1/2 Namebrand Store where we walked out with 3 large bags of clothes, for under 70.00 And that included a full suit for my sweetie, jacket, pants, and a new shirt. Name brand (Ralph Lauren jacket) I got a couple of skirts, 5 shirts, and 2 shrugs. I love bargains, but I am not always in the mood to dig for them. Finding these bargains took lots of patience going through rack after rack.
Another thing I got a great bargain on was memorial flowers. I found them for 90% markdown, so for 6.00 I have next years flowers already. YAY me!!
I love a good bargain!
Happy Bargain Hunting to you!

2 comments:

  1. Awesome on your bargains! It's been a very nice cool summer here in Oklahoma as well we are loving it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We have had a much cooler than expected summer in SE KS also. Not that I"m complaining, it saves on the electric bill since we have been able to have the windows open more than usual. :-)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment on Cindy's Tips and Hints, please note any comments with profanity will be deleted, also spam comments will be deleted.