Monday, July 21, 2014

July Bargains

Well it has been a crazy July, the weather in Arkansas has been amazing, we have had fires in the firepit in July this year. Cool weather, lots of rain. Crazy.
Speaking of crazy, I have hit some crazy bargains this month also. On July 4th my sweetie and I went shopping, we went to 1/2 of 1/2 Namebrand Store where we walked out with 3 large bags of clothes, for under 70.00 And that included a full suit for my sweetie, jacket, pants, and a new shirt. Name brand (Ralph Lauren jacket) I got a couple of skirts, 5 shirts, and 2 shrugs. I love bargains, but I am not always in the mood to dig for them. Finding these bargains took lots of patience going through rack after rack.
Another thing I got a great bargain on was memorial flowers. I found them for 90% markdown, so for 6.00 I have next years flowers already. YAY me!!
I love a good bargain!
Happy Bargain Hunting to you!