Sunday, December 30, 2007

2007 Year in Review blog

In January I shared a inexpensive veggie recipe

In February I shared how OAMC ideas can save you time, without doing the acutal OAMC

In March I shared how I try out new products inexpensively


In April I shared about my stock up..


In May it was all about stereotyping


In June we learned that men are not horses butts (like tv would like us to believe)


In July my sweetie had a birthday


In August we learned about the angel/devil bus


September was another slow blogging month, I talked about light


In October I shared one of my favorite resources Taylor Town


In November my blog was sooo neglected


December we talked about frugal gift giving

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment on Cindy's Tips and Hints, please note any comments with profanity will be deleted, also spam comments will be deleted.